a place for me to collect all the memories i find when wandering around...

Sunday 15 April 2012

Dublin continued...

A beautifully bright day drew me to the coast today, I took the DART train down to Greystones and then made my way back up towards Dublin using my hop on and off ticket to stop at Bray, Killiney and Sandycove. 




I loved the name of this shop in Greystones.


Had a lovely coffee here...




 I braved the April chill with the help of the outdoor heaters and sat with a view of the sea over lunch at the Martello in Bray 







I liked this cafe in Dun Laoghaire, they have French cabaret evenings here occasionally. 


Later I returned to Dublin to meet my friend and discovered a great band in one of her favourite bars Sin'e which set us up perfectly for a night of dancing. I was enchanted my the crazily tall spire on O'Connell street which became a meeting point for myself and various friends and dozens of others meeting, greeting, hugging and planning next moves.




No comments:

Post a Comment